The Covid-19 Commandments.
What we are doing to keep you and our team safe.
1. Cleaning and disinfecting hands, tools and surfaces between every client.
2. Allowing time between clients to ensure seamless entry and exit and extra cleaning time in between.
3. Hand sanitiser available at every station, reception and upon entry.
4. Temperature testing of all our staff and clients.
5. Distancing in waiting areas, skin rooms and brow stations.
6. Covid19 safe certification.
7. Disposable bedding (almost all brow equipment is already disposable)
8. Removal of all communal reading material and unnecessary touch points.
9. Maintaining records of everyone in and out of the studio.
10. Refusing service and or entry to anyone exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms.
What we ask of you.
1. Please do not attend your appt if you are feeling unwell. Cancellation fees are waived for any last minute cancellations due to illness.
2. Please do not attend if you have recently come into contact with someone exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms or who has recently tested positive to Covid-19.
3. Please arrive unaccompanied.
4. Please arrive exactly on time (not too early and not late please)
5. Please be patient.
6. Please let us know if you think there is any way we could improve our protocols and procedures to make you feel more comfortable.
7. Please feel free to bring your own mask and gloves.
8. Please bring positive vibes only!
9. Please be prepared for cashless payments.
Fore more information visit https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/